Useful Links & FAQS
Open Learning Programmes
1. How do I register for a programme of ANDERSON?
- ANDERSON has made registration process more accessible and convenient.
To register, the delegates’ HR or Training Department may send the nomination via email or fax to:
Fax:+971 4 360 4759
- Registration may as well be done on the ANDERSON website, www.anderson-me.com
- You may simply open the page of the programme of your choice and click on the icon “Book now on this training course.”
2. What information to do I need to provide in registering a delegate?
On your nomination, please ensure to provide the full name of the delegate, designation in the company, program title you wish to register, run date of the program and location.
Please include in your nomination the contact details of the colleague whom we are to address the invoice to.
3. How do we know that we have been registered for the program?
Once registration is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email from ANDERSON. Therewith are the joining instructions, confirmation of nomination and an electronic copy of the invoice.
The contact details and available corporate rates on the hotel venue are likewise attached along with the hotel reservation form.
4. How do we pay for the program?
Payment may be done via wire transfers or by cheque and may be done prior to the commencement of the program.
In case the abovementioned mode of payment cannot be feasible, ANDERSON may agree with the client to arrange a more feasible mode of payment.
5. What are the fees and what are the inclusions?
The fees for our programs are published on the website. The published fee is inclusive of comprehensive instruction materials, documentation, lunch and refreshment breaks. The hotel accommodation is not included in the course fee.
6. Do you assist in securing hotel reservations and are there corporate rates for ANDERSON delegates?
ANDERSON is provided with corporate rates by hotel venues where the program will be held. The rates are available on a limited number of rooms and bookings to avail of such rates must be made through ANDERSON.
A dedicated hotel reservations department will provide the delegates with the necessary assistance.
7. Do you assist in securing a visa to the location of the program?
ANDERSON may provide assistance in securing a visa for delegates attending a program in Dubai. For a delegate attending programs in other locations, delegate may process their visas directly with the respective consular offices nearest to their locale. ANDERSON may however issue a Letter of Invitation, upon request, to support the delegate’s visa application.
8. Where are your programmes being conducted?
ANDERSON programs are held on contracted hotel properties with ample facilities for meetings and business functions. ANDERSON prides itself on conducting programs in 4 – 5 star hotel properties.
Details of the venue will be provided to the delegates along with the registration confirmation or following a request from the client.