Who We Are
Leader in Knowledge Transfer
From the development of innovative strategies and solutions right through to their successful delivery, all of our work and support is based on deep sector insight and expertise. We work across the public and private sectors, helping our clients design optimum strategies for growth to mobilise human resources and deliver complex courses and business transformations.
Anderson is a company dedicated to enhancing the organisational effectiveness of our clients through human resource processes which are based on key Pillars of Performance:
- To deliver Performance Solutions that engage people within an organisation to strive for increased productivity.
- To provide solutions that integrates established HR processes and broadens potential.
- To ensure outstanding quality assurance and customer service.
Anderson’s mission is to promote and support employee and organisational growth, development and empowerment through the provision of innovative, high quality workplace learning courses, resources and services.
ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 29990:2010 Certification
ISO 9001:2015 is a completely voluntary certification that is achieved only through a rigorous registration audit and regular external surveillance audits by third party ISO assessors. The establishment and constant referencing of our quality objectives help us to achieve this.
Being one of the few in the region, Anderson is proud to achieve ISO 29990:2010. This standard provides reassurance to organisations and individuals buying learning services into the global market. It sets an international benchmark for training and learning services. Certification against the standard ensures that the design, development, and delivery of the learning service meet the ISO requirements.
- Assessment Centres
- Customer Awareness Initiatives
- Executive Coaching
- Management Development
- Outsourced HR
- Public courses
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Due Diligence
- HR Consultancy
- Quality Improvement Projects
- In house courses − bespoke or standard
- Training for line managers